[pptp-server] PoPToP with more than one win98-clients

uwe uwe at computer-jaensch.de
Fri Jul 6 07:46:51 CDT 2001

Hy,
I'll try to configure my pptpd on the linux-server SuSE 7.0 Kernel 2.2.16 to
make more than one connections. So I have a remote PC in town 1 and another
remote PC in town 2. The IP's must always be self for printing with
smbclient.

What must be in my /etc/pptpd.conf for this situation or what must I also
do?

The connection to remote PC 1 works already fine.

Sorry for my english, if anyone can answer me in german directly, I would
be happy. I don't read the mailinglist.

Thanks and all the best,

Uwe.
--
Uwe Jaensch, Am Dorfbach 23, D-09322 PENIG / OT Arnsdorf, Germany
eMail: uwe at computer-jaensch.de            www.computer-jaensch.de