[pptp-server] pptp masquerade document needed for 2.4.x based firewal

Craig Morris craig at amalgam.ca
Mon Jul 16 22:26:19 CDT 2001

If you read closely I don't believe I said "It doesn't work". The
modules _on_my_system_ failed to load, this does not indicate "It
doesn't work".  I have experienced too many idyosyncracies with various
systems to make a blanket statement about a specific products'
usability/configuration.

I simply thought that perhaps, maybe, there was a detailed
document/posting whereby someone outlined their steps in setting this up
using the latest 2.4 kernel.  I wasn't asking for an analysis of my
problem.  I wasn't asking for the list to troubleshoot for me. I fully
intend to RTFM.  I would just like to know where, if at all, it resides.

Regards,

Craig Morris