[pptp-server] WIN98 Black Magic?

mduran at bamo.com mduran at bamo.com
Thu Jun 7 19:17:47 CDT 2001

Hi George,

Yes, I have a Linux firewall/router at the phyiscal LAN.  The VPN is
'under' this box.  And I guess I haven't given much attention to the
firewall/router box because it's letting me through to the VPN to the
inside LAN, when I'm remote.

Maybe the firewall is where the trouble is happening...(Dohhh!!)
Maybe the firewall is bit too tight.  I'll verify.

Thank you,
-Michael