[pptp-server] PPTP masquerade && MS non-compliance

ctooley at amoa.org ctooley at amoa.org
Fri Jun 22 12:39:48 CDT 2001

That's correct, but I don't think there is anyway that (especially a PPTP
server) a project can ignore MS non-compliance to the RFC if the server is to be
used in the real world.  Unfortunately in the real world I have to be able to
use it in conjunction with MS non-compliant software.  Otherwise I'd use
something like ssh tunnelling that is easier to make transparent on non-MS
platforms.

Chris

Jamin Collins <JaminC at adapt-tele.com> on 06/22/2001 12:19:26 PM