[pptp-server] how to hackup pptpd so it allows multiple tunnels to one box

HVR hvrietsc at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 15:52:11 CST 2001

Earlier i wrote the section below, after studying the problem some more
i realize i need to start hacking pptpctrl.c to allow for multiple
tunnels per ip-pair. can anyone on this list help me with this
enhancement? or point me to a (better) implementation of pptp that
allows multiple tunnels. if i dont do this they will go with a microsoft
solution :(