[pptp-server] Routes and Diagram problem .

Carlos Arnt carnt at intellissence.com.br
Thu Aug 15 08:09:43 CDT 2002

Hi,

I attach to this files has a jpg image of one desire network .
Both server and client communicate very well, but i can't put the Net-A
network to see the Net-B network
Can someone helpme out with this .

If you see the diagram , i has two networks the first one it's the server
VPN network that has a 192.168.10.x ip address, the second one it's a linux
client that has the 192.168.2.x.

When the 192.168.10.x connect to the client 192.168.2.x, the can see each
other, now how can i put my server 192.168.10.x (all machines besides this)
to see and communicate with the (192.168.2.x net)
Both must see each others and all machines as well in both networks.

I really try, but i can't figure out a way.

Thanks for helping out.