[pptp-server] Login to domain

ACEAlex alex at saers.com
Fri Jan 4 10:34:26 CST 2002

Hello.

Things are beginning to look bright for me. Thanx to this list :)

Ok, i got the following working

I have a linux server in Stockholm that i want to run vpn to. Its
configurated with pptp and it works great :)

I have a windows xp client in Lund that i want to connect to the pdc with.

Ok, everything works. Im able to connect to the linux server with user billy
password bob. I can also connect to the samba pdc server that is running on
the linux box. But now i want it to login to the domain that you can chose.
So that i can make som login scripts.

I get some funne things. The wins server that i have specified in pptp
doesnt provide names. For example, running \\linuxserver doesnt work. But
ping linuxserver works?

Has anybody got this to work?

/Alexander